Thursday, January 15, 2004

My dear tito carlo…he is with his Creator already…surrendered all his pain and sufferings to Him…Up to his last minute on earth, he didn’t want his family and the people around him to suffer…he is not perfect but he is a great person.

My tito carlo…secretly touching the lives of everyone. Ask anybody and you’ll hear good things about him. Now, he is with Him already, I will surely miss his company not just here in the office but in all occasions I’ll be having…I will miss him calling my name and just sitting in front of me sharing his thoughts…I will definitely miss the sight of his blue polo (one of his favorites) on my way to my cubicle…I will miss his smile and his laughter when he’s teasing tita marie.

Tito Carlo is one heck of a person…he loves my tita Marie so much…even if he has to go to Cavite or Laguna for client visits, he make sure that he brings his wife first to the office…even if he is already near home, he goes back to Pasig so as not to burden tita Marie of taking the public transpo. Tito Carlo is a “full-service” husband and father. He is a terrific cook as well. I definitely love his T-Bone steak. His kids would definitely miss his “magic” in the kitchen.

Don’t worry tito Carlo…you will never be forgotten…your legacy would continue…as you will always have a special place in everyone’s heart….I will be here as always…from Rap-rap to Carl…as I’ve always loved your family and I will continue treating Rap-rap, Carin and Carl as my own siblings.

Typical of you…how you want people to remember you…you were smiling! As usual, you don’t want us to know the pain you went through…up to your last breath, you still considered the people around you.

Goodbye, my tito Carlo! Thank you for the memories and thank you for giving my tita marie so much happiness and love…thank you for the love and care you gave to my cousins and rest assured that this will be continued!

Forever in our hearts,
Dhia

No comments: